Two weeks after the ex- comptroller General of Nigeria Customs Service, Abdullahi Dikko Inde, forfeited 17 exotic vehicles to the Federal Government.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), once again raided another warehouse, located on Nnamdi Azikwe Road Bye Pass, Kaduna, purportedly belonging to Abdullahi Dikko, and recovered so many items.
The items recovered include:
- 42 brand new customized yellow-coloured tricycles
- 16 brand new cargo motorcycles
- 1 brand new white 32 seater Nissan civilian bus
- 1 MAN Diesel Truck
- 515 brand new imported rugs of different colours and sizes
- Two metal bullet proof safe with a sum of N1,565 (One thousand five hundred and sixty five naira)
- Documents of transactions in different currencies, within and outside the country.
See photos below: